The http://www.indilis.com/ website (hereinafter named the « Website ») is created, edited, and operated by Indilis simplified joint-stock company (French “SASU”) company with a share capital of 10,000 Euros, whose head office is located in 840, rue du 11 novembre, 76650 Petit-Couronne, France, and registered at the Corporate and Trade Register of Rouen under number 817 600 208. Publications director: Joe Thomas.
Intercommunity VAT number: FR 48 817 600 208.
Web Hosting of this Website is provided by: OVH – 2 rue Kellermann – 59100 Roubaix.
We are committed to protecting and respecting the privacy of all visitors and users of boohoo.com (the “Website).
This policy sets out the basis on which any personal information we collect from you via this Website, or that you provide to us via this Website, will be treated by us. Please read the following carefully to understand our policy and practices regarding your personal information collected through this Website. This policy is not intended to and does not create any contractual or other legal right in or on behalf of any party.
In accordance with the provisions of Act No. 78-17 of January 6, 1978 related to information technology, files and individual liberties, the automated processing of nominative data directed from this website was declared to the National Commission of computing and civil liberties (CNIL) under the number: 1921548 v 0
What information do we collect?
We do not collect any personal information about you on our Website unless you choose to provide it to us voluntarily. If you decide to place an order with us, there is certain personal information that we will require from you in order to process your order. We define “personal information” as information that is unique to you and might include your name, delivery address, credit/debit card number and expiration date, billing address, e-mail address, telephone number, your age, occupation, and style interests.
We may also collect the following data about you to help us improve our service to you:
- Information that you provide by filling in forms on our Website. This includes information provided at the time of registering to use our Website, subscribing to any service which we provide, posting material or requesting further services. We may also ask you for information when you enter a competition or promotion, and when you report a problem with our Website.
- If you contact us, we may keep a record of that correspondence.
- We may also ask you to complete surveys that we use for research purposes, although you do not have to respond to them.
- Details of transactions you carry out through our Website and of the fulfilment of your orders.
- Details of your visits to our Website including, but not limited to, traffic data, location data, weblogs and other communication data, whether this is required for our own billing purposes or otherwise and the resources that you access on our Website
Information collected from children
We are strongly committed to preserving online privacy for all of our Website visitors, including children. The Website is a general audience site, and we do not knowingly collect information about children or sell products to children. Consistent with the Children’s Online Privacy Protection Act, we will not knowingly collect any information from children under the age of 13. If you are under the age of 13, you are not permitted to submit information to the Website.
An Internet Protocol (IP) address is a set of numbers, which is assigned to your computer during a browsing session. It is automatically logged by our servers and used to collect traffic data about visitors to our Website. We do not use your IP address to identify you personally.
Where we store your personal information
We use a trusted third party payment processing service to process your payment to us and we do not store your credit/debit card information.
With respect to your personal information that we do store, such as your name, address, email address, telephone number, age, occupation, and style preferences, we follow strict security procedures in the storage and disclosure of personal information to prevent unauthorised access or unlawful processing of your personal information. We keep your information confidential and store it on a secure server which is password protected and hidden behind a firewall.
We use secure socket layer software (SSL) to encrypt all of your personal information including your name and address. This technology prevents you from inadvertently revealing personal information using an insecure connection.
You can elect to save your credit or debit card details once your order on our Website has been processed, to make any future orders easier. However, for your security you will need to enter your card’s 3-digit security code for every subsequent transaction where you elect to use the saved credit/debit card. If you elect to store your credit or debit card details after an order on the Website, your credit/debit card details will be stored with our payment processor.
Uses made of your personal information
Aside from fulfilling your order placed on our Website, we may use information held about you to:
- set up, manage your account and contact you about your account;
- ensure that content from our Website is presented in the most effective manner for you and for your computer;
- provide you with information, products or services that you request from us or which we feel may interest you, where you have consented to be contacted for such purposes;
- carry out our obligations arising from any contracts entered into between you and us;
- allow you to participate in interactive features of our service, when you choose to do so; and,
- notify you about changes to our service.
Marketing and communications
You will have the opportunity to subscribe to certain areas of the Website. For instance you may wish to receive our newsletter or other marketing information (by E-Mail or Direct Mail) or enter competitions. In these circumstances we will ask for additional information, such as your age, occupation, style interests etc. We will also treat this information as “personal information,” as described in this policy. This will help us to target our marketing in a way we feel would be of specific interest to you. We may from time to time send with your ordered products, inserts advertising the goods or services of unrelated third party companies. However, we do not pass on your personal information to these third party companies, except as provided in the Disclosure of Your Information section below.
Disclosure of your information
We will only pass on your personal information to third parties if it is an essential part of our transaction with you (i.e. passing on your name and address to our carriers, or telephone number should there be a query with delivery, or using a third-party payment processor to process your payment for your purchase on our Website).
We may disclose your personal information:
- As you expressly authorize us to do so (Act of January 6, 1978);
- As necessary to provide products and services to you;
- As necessary to allow our contractors or agents to provide services for us in connection with our transactions with you;
- If our parent company, Indilis a simplified joint-stock company (French SASU), or substantially all of its assets are acquired by a third party in which case personal information held by it about its customers will be one of the transferred assets and, in which case, we may disclose your personal information to the prospective seller or buyer of such business or assets;
- to protect our customers and Website from fraud and theft, we may pass on personal information that we obtain from making identity checks, together with account information to organizations including law enforcement agencies, involved in fraud prevention and detection and credit risk reduction;
- if we are under a duty to disclose or share your personal information in order to comply with any legal obligation; or,
Unless required to do so by law, we will not otherwise share, sell or distribute any of the personal information you provide to us without your consent.
You have the right to ask us not to process your personal information for marketing purposes. We will inform you (before collecting your data) if we intend to use your data for such purposes or if we intend to disclose your information to any third party for such purposes. If do not wish to receive marketing information from us you have the option of ‘opting out’. Clear instructions on how to opt out of each area will be detailed specifically (for instance at the bottom of our e-newsletter you will have the option ‘To unsubscribe form our emails click here’). Alternatively, please let us know in writing.
Our Website may, from time to time, contain links to and from the websites of our partner networks, advertisers and affiliates. If you follow a link to any of these websites, please note that these websites have their own privacy policies and that we do not accept any responsibility or liability for these policies. Please check these policies before you submit any personal information to these websites.
Access to information
You are entitled to see the information held about you and you may ask us to make any necessary changes to ensure that it is accurate and kept up to date. If you wish to do this, please write to us at firstname.lastname@example.org. We may charge you an administrative fee to meet our costs in providing you with details of the information we hold about you.
Elements (texts, comments, works, illustrations and images) of www.indilis.com website are reserved in respect of copyright as well as in respect of intellectual property and for the whole world. As such and in accordance with the provisions of the code of intellectual property, only their private use is authorized, subject to different provisions, even more restrictive of the code of intellectual property. Any total or partial reproduction of the www.indilis.com website is strictly prohibited without prior agreement.
It is recalled that the Joe Thomas is the owner of the Indilis brand, which is regularly registered in the National Institute of industrial property (INPI). The web user acknowledges the exclusive rights of Joe THomas over its trade mark Indilis and agrees not to make use of it for any purpose and more generally not to infringe the rights of intellectual property of Mode Digital. The company reserves the right to claim for damages in case of infringement and, more generally, of infringement of its intellectual property rights.
Photos posted on the www.indilis.com website are the property of Mode Digital and its partner brands. They are not royalty-free. Any use of these photographs is strictly forbidden without prior authorization from the Mode Digital Company. General conditions of use are specifically subject to the provisions of the Code of intellectual property.
Changes to our Legal Notices